Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Half of its timing, and the other half's luck.

I was on polyvore, and I found this picture of Leighton Meester. I love it. I love her make up, her hair. And she has amazing skin. I'm completely in awe. I'd die to be as pretty as her! Well anyway. yesterday I went shopping. If I can find my USB I'll upload pictures, but what I got was:
- Black/White striped 3/4 lenght sleeve top with pocket, £7.99, H&M
- Skinny tan pleat belt, 98p, Primark
- Taylor's Swift's album Fearless, £7, HMV
I love the shirt, and was planning on wearing it today, but being me, I spilt coffee on it. Grr. So I had to change. Instead I wore one of my 'The Script' t-shirts, the one from the gig, with a heart on it. Love it. :)
Earlier I was over a friends. We made this disgustingly sweet desert thing. With all sorts of sweet stuff in it. I now feel sick. Haha.
Oh yeah, before I go:
NEW MOON = 23 DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment