Saturday, 10 October 2009

You've got a smile that could light up this whole town.

So, yeah, this is my new blog. Maybe I should say something about myself; I'm Danni, a fourteen year old girl from Devon, England. I obsess over the band, The Script. I listen to them without fail everyday, and check their website/twitter/kyte constantly. I love fashion. New clothes = one of the best things in the world. I love to write, I want to be a journalist or a writer when I'm older. I like my writing to be neat, and I love the smell of new books and coffee. I live in a town, but I love cities. Gossip Girl is like a drug to me. I am convinced I will one day marry Danny O'Donoghue or Glen Power (of The Script) - Marks already married.
X's & O's. Danni.
One last thing; Harry Potter>Twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment